International sales manager position. LiSEC offers excellent opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated person to develop his commercial skills and develop career in Sales.
The successful candidate shall be an energetic, pro-active, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment. Personal skills such as self-discipline, time-management, ambitions, analyzing and instigation, stress handling are critical for this highly independent position.
Your day to day responsibility will include:
• Developing strong relationships with all customers
• Reporting to GM
• Participating at exhibitions
• Making cold calls
• Market researching and analysis
• Working independently in other countries
• Being responsible for complete sales process in a certain number of countries.
Skills and experience required:
• Possess at least a bachelor degree
• Have a minimum 3 years progressively responsible experience in sales
• Prepare and make presentations to customers
• Ability to work independently, a high degree of flexibility
• Strong organization skills and attention to details
• Excellent communication skills being fluent in multiple languages is must:
Position 1: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia Indonesia
Position 2: Thai, English
• Willingness to travel approximately 50.