Job Title: Sr. Manager Partner Sales
Location: Thailand (Work From Home)
Job type: Permanent
Client: Multi Billion Dollar Global Telco
As part of the APAC Partner Sales team, the candidate will have responsibility to initiate and drive sales of organization product portfolio through identified partners (System Integrators – Global, Local, Niche players etc) in the Thailand Market. The candidate will work in collaboration with these partners to create GTM strategies under a sell-through or Sell-with model. The candidate must have the ability to assess the market conditions and Partner capabilities to create sales programs that will drive significant revenue for both the Partner and organization.
Success of the role will be measured on sales achieved by selling organization services through the named partner.
The candidate must be able to manage multiple activities/partners concurrently and to communicate and present to all levels of the Partners’ organization. The responsibilities of this position are diverse and require a demonstrated ability to build relationships, pipeline and think innovatively about customer requirements while leveraging internal support structure to address these needs.
• To establish and grow organization product and service penetration in the Thailand enterprise market through a select set of identified SI partners
• Develop a set of partners including plans to recruit, on-board and measure their productivity. Develop long term strategic relationships and manage partner as key point of contact.
• Drive services Sell-through/Sell-with motion to the Enterprise market through the partner ecosystem
• Create commercial and technical models for these services that enable the partner’s sales teams to quickly and effectively resell TC services to their customer base.
• Work with Partner for enable, develop and launch and go-to-market plans for TC offerings
• Work with Partner to create leads/opportunities and develop proposal and solutions
• Effectively articulate the Enterprise market’s trends and challenges and how TCL is addressing them.
• Effectively present TC offering to Enterprise clients along with partners as required.
• Work with internal teams (including engineering, product, marketing, etc.) effectively to meet partners’ custom requirements.